Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Irvine office

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Irvine office Reply with quote Back to top

As far as Kip stories go, the KipDoctor here is the fastest grid wire replacer on the planet. Very Happy
I heard a rumor that they were closing the Irvine office any truth?

senrik
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not that I have heard. Irvine is the only KIP office on Pacific Time.
________
Honda Nsr500 History
________
CHRYSLER JA PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by senrik on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Jojo. I am still training for the corona wire stringing Olympics. I wonder if any KIP employees will be joining the games this year. (They'll probably be like Russia and boycott because they know they will lose.)

As far as I know the Irvine offine was just remodeled a year or so ago at probably quite a high cost. So following KIP management policy, it will probably close tomorrow. I remember when we had a nice office in Boston then it closed, then we had another nice office in Boston then it closed too. What kind of signal did this send to our customers? Well, they are my customers now. HAHA

Seriously though, I know nothing about the Irvine office closing. I think it is all rumors.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Irvine Office Reply with quote Back to top

Jojo,
You are amazing to even bring that topic up.

Wow!!!

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Irvine Reply with quote Back to top

1st hand Knowledge Not closing alive and well !

This rumor has been circulating since late 2003 Even was up on the Oce forums!

Not Going anywhere ! Open staffed and well oiled !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Irvine Office Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for speaking for the rest of us kipintern. This is nonsense that was only acceptable on the "oceforum". Obviously this is why that forum no longer exists.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: