Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

autocad 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spokc
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: autocad 2007 Reply with quote Back to top

multiple prints are out of order and some are printed in the wrong amounts does anyone know how to fix this problem? firmware is the latest version.

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Autocad 2007 Reply with quote Back to top

Our IT guy is out for the week but I know when ever a customer has 2007 he has to load special windows drives. If you have not found answer when he get back I will have him post it. But in the mean time check with Rajeev at Kip software, He may know what Eddie here is doing.

spokc
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: autocad 2007 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks let me knowwhat those drivers are

cmwade77
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really, this has nothing to do with 2007, the stacker that is built into the KIP doesn't work worth anything, we found that by using a piece of plastic and taping it to the metal overhang above the large rigns in the back it seems to help, at least with the large sheets, we'll have to wait and see on the small sheets.

irishkipper
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm guessing that the files your trying to print are dwf's direct from autocad 2007. I have found that if you print or view them in a dwf viewer they come out in the correct order; may take a little longer for the driver to convert but it does work. I suspect that there is a problem with autocad 2007, probably a toolkit issue. When I find the fix, I'll let you all know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: