Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

3000 color option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Johnston
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: 3000 color option Reply with quote Back to top

Word on the street is that as of later THIS month all new Kip 3000s sold will have all the same options as the 5000. Color included. Word is also out that in Jan. the software upgrade will be released allow prior 3000 installs to be field upgraded to the new software. Allowing customers to purchase the color key code.

Last edited by Neil Johnston on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neil Johnston
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kip has informed me that the VNC service will not be taken from their system. This was a misunderstanding on my part. Hope it didn't freak anyone out.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neil,

You had me worried!!!!

BTW, thanks for the online tutorial on linking ACAD to PP with password support, saved me a lot of time!!!

Scott

Neil Johnston
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you found it useful.

For those who don't know what he's talking about. Check out the "Support" page on www.plottrackerpro.com The site has been facelifted. We're also in the process of making it compatable with the new 3k and 5k. The color option has changed the scan logging a little.

pq
resident

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK the 3000 officially has a color scan option. Recvd our dealer packet today. No upgrade (yet) for units already in the field. January is what I hear too. From what I can tell, with the software update on the new 3000s, you can scan to network (SMB) like the 5000. This also updates PrintNet and the UIwith job history/recall and some admin features in untd. Looks like the software interface will be the same between the two systems. That makes perfect sense for dealers, end users and KIP support & dev!! Good job KIP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: