Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

reduced file size after jam on the scanner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2300 Scanner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinyminime
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 am    Post subject: reduced file size after jam on the scanner. Reply with quote Back to top

Issue:
Kip color express 10

- Scanned original jams

- User removes jam and scanner resets

- Scanned image immediately after jam comes through at approx. ΒΌ of the file size as normal

- 2nd scanned image after jam comes through normally (no user intervention required for this to happen) Shocked

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny thing, Color Express went FUBAR on us yesterday. I completely uninstalled the CE software, rebooted and reinstalled same. So far seems OK. If this is a new behavior for your CE I'd start with the above.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2300 Scanner All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: