Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Timer back to default in copy/scan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP software info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Timer back to default in copy/scan? Reply with quote Back to top

I can't seem to find the timer to set the time for when you are in copy or scan and you input different settings and it determines how long after inactivity before your settings get erased back to the default settings.

I see in PrintPRO, there is the Touch Interface setting, but that looks like it's the time setting to go back to the Default Screen after a predetermined time of inactivity. This is not what I'm looking for. I need the one that stays within the same screen.

Thanks in advance.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its’s in PrintNet

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I should've mentioned. This is K System software. Unless you mean it's in PrintPro.net and I'm just not seeing it.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I did mean PrintPro.Net

If I recall correctly I don't have a machine in fromt of me it's in the settings area near where you change the default home screen "Touch Interface Settings" bottom right side?

I think it asks what language, default home screen and give you a place to enter the amount of time.

May have been moved depending on software version

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In my original post, "I see in PrintPRO, there is the Touch Interface setting, but that looks like it's the time setting to go back to the Default Screen after a predetermined time of inactivity. This is not what I'm looking for. I need the one that stays within the same screen. " Or am I wrong?

Example: Customer's default is set to Line / 1 copy, in Copy screen. He changes it to Line/Photo and 3 copies. He inserts the first original, then turns around to grab the 2nd original and the screen has already reset back to default of Line / 1 copy. I need it to stay at his settings, for as long as he's using it and only revert back to "default" after a longer predetermined time of inactivity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP software info. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: