Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 860 Belt error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 850 Series Color Printer Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: KIP 860 Belt error Reply with quote Back to top

Got a e-0722 error , belt skewed right. After removing front cover you can see the trans belt is about 1/4 inch from right edge of drive roller and about 1 inch from left side of drive roller.
Any one know how to move belt over without taking out belt assy?
made run it in service?? But I don't want to damage edge of belt if it is already too close to right edge. ( as viewed from front operator position.)

doodad
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check the level of the machine. If it is off, level it again. If it is level, raise the side it is skewed toward and run the belt motor routine. Be very careful it does not run any farther than it has.

KipCody
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know they have a tech tip out for the 900's for this same issue. It's TIP-K140-011. But like doodad said, definitely check level first. If you haven't done it recently might also want make sure that you're level is calibrated.

eboucher
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toner build up on the sensor. Get a can of compressed air and blow it off. It may look like it drifted but It's more likely that there is toner build up. Also then is an updated sensor to replace but it requires removing the belt unit.

bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: belt sensors kit Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have the part number or Kip bulletin on it?
Is it for both right and left sensors.
Got the code again today after cleaning it after about 10k feet!

caltech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Alan, It is TB-K135-025 I have ordered a couple of the kits since they are free but I have not installed one yet. I have a couple of machines that run dirty and get this error often. I tapped 2 air can tubes together to make a long one and just blow off the toner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 850 Series Color Printer Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: