Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 3000 Could I have done something wrong?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billh
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: KIP 3000 Could I have done something wrong? Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Guys Im new to the kip and this forum. I have a customer with a kip 3000. It was losing time so I replaced the battery in the pc. Now when I turn the printer power switch I also have to press the power button on the pc so everything will boot up. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance
Bill

bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:46 pm    Post subject: Won't power on Reply with quote Back to top

You have to go into the bios and reset the auto power on as well as other defaults.
These vary depending on which version of MSI motherboard you have. Replacing battery caused bios to reset to factory defaults.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bill, if you need the BIOS settings PM me your email.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: