Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

T1500 Series Reseat print heads electrical fail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: T1500 Series Reseat print heads electrical fail Reply with quote Back to top

All new parts on the one telling me it has an electrical fail. I have also done purge on both to see if the ink wasn't a problem. I have replaced the print head with new one and worked for a little while but then asked to reset again. replace the Carriage PCB with a new one. Replaced the trailing cable. Ink tube assembly. Did all diagnostics and still telling me that the 02.1:10. I have re-seated cleaned and even taken the PCB off and adjusted the pins to the carriage PCB to be firmly connected when replacing the print head. not sure what is going on here or if i am just missing something but its driving me mad. Also reset the EPROM. Not suer if resetting the life counters will do anything. Haven't done that. I am also not sure why its only this T1500. I am going to try firmware and see if it isn't like the T2500 when shit just is crazy until they put out the T2530 firmware.

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Firmware didn't do a god damn thing. I hate these machines right now. I am fed up with a HP picky little shit all-in-one print heads.

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So the next thing i did and worked for a little while about 10 prints. Then it went into error code 02.01.10 mode again. So i checked the cables. Nothing out of the ordinary. SO it must be the the formatter or Main PCB shorting it out. Anyone had this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: