Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Seiko

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New Forum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Seiko Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone trained on these boxes and if so coul dwe maybe see a forums here for help,

gone fishin
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Please don't Reply with quote Back to top

Change the format of this web site. KIP IS the main focus and should stay that way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really ?

Hp questions, Sales forums, now oce support, Mita questions, xerox questions?

If that was the case I read some post's that wanted just kip rather than whoreing it out to the rest of them.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't call non-Kip forums "whoring it out"
This forum is primarly focused on Kip, but many techs work on multiple brands and as a result there will always be requests to have non-Kip forums. Requesting an additional forum shouldn't get flames for replys, if you want to be unprofessional go to the smarka forum.
And we all know who the "guest" is, don't we?

Scott

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Yup Reply with quote Back to top

I am sure you know, But if you look back in original post's everyone wanted every box,
Now kip when a new box is mentioned for support,

If its good for the goose its good for the gander!

Might as well start small format support too!

If we r Kip experts here Stick to what we know, Have the Oce guys have theirs or buy a name and branch off, If not put them all up!

And thats fine if you who the guest is speaking here,
and thats right I always speak my mind and give my opinions and help.

SO See ya, peace out !!!

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plus you guys in calf change your tune just like the waves change with the tide !!!

The doc either opens it wide or wait, He paying the bills screw it, do what you want doc.
How bout the better way to place singles for most of the guys here in garters in the Jiggly Joint thats a good forum isnt it ?

Or how to stand 3ft from the stripper oh wait thats in Calf, no where else !

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually if this unit sells, I would start a subsection for these units. It is after all, all related.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OWWWWWW..... Just had to bring up the 3 foot rule, didn't ya??
May as well drive a knife in and twist!!!

Any how, in my part of this supposedly "liberal" state we don't have ANY jiggly joints!!

Good to talk to you, Intern.

Scott

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SOFTWARE IS TERRIBLE FELLAS, MACHINE HARDWARE IN THE MOST PART IS OK BUT HAS SOME OLD SCHOOL SENSORS AND ACTUATORS

COPYGUY31
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am trained on this box and I have to say it is not ready for prime time. The Teriostar software I used was cumbersome to put it nicely. The box is a pain to service, all boards are in a tray that slide out the front, to do this you must disconnect every wire going to the tray (basically every harness in the box). Basic print adjustments are very difficult and the service manual is poorly translated. Since I was in school I hear that they have new software, it has to be better than what I used. They like to point out that the drum unit is user replaceable, whoopdeedo. Price point is not that much lower than a 3000. My advise is let someone else work out the bugs for Seiko and wait for the second generation.

adavis.cb
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Box good... software terrible! In a nutshell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: