Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Ricoh Aficio 240W MFP printer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Tech discussions on other makes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Ricoh Aficio 240W MFP printer Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody know where the motherboard is on this printer, and how to get to it? Thanks.

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From the back side under the fuser. Pull the cover off and you will see them.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you. I'm guessing the motherboard is the "double board" (2 boards connected together), sitting under the metal plate that the Hard drive is mounted on? Looks like the PCBs on the leftt are HV power PCBs.

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's correct. Of the two connected together the left one is the MCU and the right one is the IPU.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, I just needed to pull that because the customer traded that in for a new printer and we had to send in the Mobo, for some type of rebate or something. I just removed the entire plate that the boards were on.....much appreciated.

Augiedoggy
resident

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I may have installed that machine... I still have nightmares about them .. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Tech discussions on other makes All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: