Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

T2300 59.2:00 Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlen
resident

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: T2300 59.2:00 Error Reply with quote Back to top

My account called said his machine would not go past 94% when initializing. I looked it up and HP support says it's probably a bad print head and gave instructions for trouble shooting.

Problem is when you follow the trouble shooting instructions, it still would not go past 94%.

I brought formatter card to try in my machine and it comes up with an error code of 59.2:00.

Not much in Google on that.

Anyone have any ideas, or seen this before?

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

System Error: 59.2:00
Problem Description: An unsupported or reused part has been installed.

Corrective action: Install only new parts recommended by HP for this product.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Rapids
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: T2300 Reply with quote Back to top

Remove all of the ink cartridges and the printheads. Then reboot the plotter. It will tell you when to install them back in the machine. Make sure the contacts on the printheads are clean.
If the plotter works after installing everything, go into the web server and check the amount of ink that has gone thru each head. If any have more then 1000ml, replace it.

arlen
resident

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah.
I found out that T2300 formatter cards are mated to the machine and cannot be moved to another. So that is the cause of the 59.2:00 in my printer when I install my customers formatter card in it.

As for the issue of not gong past 94%
Even with removal of print heads and ink cartridges the machine never goes past 94% to ask for cartridges or print heads.

So I still need to figure that one out.

Rapids
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: 94% Reply with quote Back to top

See if you can get into the embedded web server. Go to the support tab, service support link on left, click on printer information, all pages. Look for recent error codes and troubleshoot those.

arlen
resident

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was not able to log in to the embedded web server, while the machine was stuck at 94%.

What I did was shut down the machine and also remove the paper. When the machine came up it requested paper and printheads.

Wound up replacing all three printheads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: