Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Shift in print

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Shift in print Reply with quote Back to top

Kip 3000 this has just started when the page leaves the syn rollers if shift the print all across the page to the left 1/32 of a inch I know it when it leave the syn roller I torn off a section and held the trail edge to the syn roller and the shift line up right over the tr wire has anyone see this. if you want to see a sample send me a text @ 615-593-5721 and I send you a text back with the photo I took with my cell phone Confused

I love my grandkids and My Country
I just don't love what my Govt is doing to MY COUNTRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: