Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Stuck With Error Code 22:1:10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Stuck With Error Code 22:1:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I have replaced the following
Ink Supply Station
Main PCA
That is all the manual will tell me about this error.
None of it worked. I also tried putting the star wheel lift motor that was previously in there back in. so 2 different star wheel lift motors.

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure which model you are working on but here is an excerpt from the T2300 service manual that might help you. Special attention to the note.

System Error: 22.1:YZ
Problem Description: Left Ink Supply Station error, module 1
Corrective action: Try the following:
1. Switch the power off from the back of the product and disconnect the power cord.
Reconnect the power cord and power on the product.
2. Check that the cables between the Ink Supply Station and the Engine PCA are not
damaged and are properly connected. In case of any damage replace the cable.
NOTE: Check the Data Harness and ISS Harness Cable are connected in the right
position onto the Engine PCA. These two connectors can be swapped by mistake causing
a SE 22.1:10. Check the instructions in Connecting the Data Harness and ISS Harness
Cable on page 227
3. Perform the Ink Delivery System diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
See Ink Delivery System (IDS) Test on page 100.
4. Replace the Left Ink Supply Station. See Left Ink Supply Station on page 299.
5. Replace the Engine PCA. See Starwheel Assembly on page 404.

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you but that all has been done. Unless i have 2 bad ink stations or 2 bad main pcb boards i am SOL. It seems like it might have to be the case.

Bill
intern

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds familiar to me!

Bill

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok well her it is. I was beating my head against a wall. Then we got a different T1200 in and i found out what was wrong. I was shocked to find out that the DATA HARNESS had no blue sticker on it to indicate that it was supposed to go in the blue harness. I Felt like a damn monkey. So i had switched the DATA HARNESS and the INK SUPPLY STATION cables around because they are the same size and pin configuration. BUt mine didn't have the damn label on it for the DATA Harness. SO i mixe them up and thinking i was correct. I was dumbfounded. So just for future refrence Don't do this!

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Placebo wrote:

NOTE: Check the Data Harness and ISS Harness Cable are connected in the right
position onto the Engine PCA. These two connectors can be swapped by mistake causing
a SE 22.1:10. Check the instructions in Connecting the Data Harness and ISS Harness
Cable on page 227

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ease up on yourself Nathan. I've never made a mistake like that (liar) but I'm sure it must be terrible...........
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happens to the best of us. I should have put the special attention to note in caps. Glad you got it fixed.

It's not often you find the same size connector on the same board, (shame on you HP) but when I do I like to color code them so I don't get them mixed up especially if they are close to each other.

Augiedoggy
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did this once on accident and it actually took out the main pca... none of the inks on the left side were recognized... it was an expensive mistake for me. One I wont be making again Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: