Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

meter reporting software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> General KIP Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: meter reporting software Reply with quote Back to top

We are currently working on some meter reporting software that should be available for all dealers in the next 30 days. The software will be FREE to use. We currently have it working with Kip and Xerox equipment. During the summer we will be working on adding Seiko, Canon and HP. The Inkjets will be reporting a sq. ft. meter but also a category meter for those of you who put these out on a CPC program. If there is other equipment you would like to see added message me and we will try to get it added on.

awtech
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to try this out on our Kips that we have trouble getting meters on! What about Lexmark printers and mfps?

Tinyminime
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: program Reply with quote Back to top

hey thanks for this. We need one that records lineal meters . Is this possible?

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes as long as the equipment is set to meters.

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote Back to top

We are working on the web interface so it should not be much longer before we have the software available.

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. We have everything ready to start letting people use the meter reporting software. We currently have it working on Kip and Xerox. We are going to work on inkjets and Oce next month.

If you have Kips or xerox and would like to use the software PM me with an email address and I will email you the weblink with login information.

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you would like to check out the site go to www.lb3tech.net

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for an OCE dealer that is willing to do a Teamviewer session so we can look at the web interface and see about adding it to our software. Message me if interested.

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quick update on ClickCount. We will be releasing an updated version tomorrow that will include Seiko and fixed installer for the older Kip models. (no file will be required on the embedded controller) We would like to add Oce to the software but need someone with an Oce machine to allow us to remote in and look at the web interface. Thanks

www.lb3tech.net

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:58 am    Post subject: Click Count Updated Reply with quote Back to top

We have put an updated installer on the website. The new installer will auto update the software on the Customers workstations as new features become available. The best part is the software is still free. If you are tired of calling to get meters then this is the program for you. www.lb3tech.net Contact me if you need to get an account set up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> General KIP Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: