Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Bad File!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Bad File! Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed recently that a few of my KIP3000 have been having issues printing jobs in the queue after a jam. What's supposed to happen is that the KIP reprints the jammed sheet and then continue printing anything else in the queue. What's I see happening is that after a jam, it'll spit out a "BAD FILE! File Not Found: D: MonPath1\Request\(KIP Naming)\Files\31\Temp.TLC, Skipping remainder of file" and any other jobs that was submitted to the queue during the jam will print out with this same error. Then the customer will have to resubmit whatever printed out with the error sheet.

The one particular customer this morning was a KIP3000 running 7.2.428.

Anyone else notice this going on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: