Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

The Doc needs your help. Dynatech Imaging in Arizona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: The Doc needs your help. Dynatech Imaging in Arizona Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that I may have been taken. I contracted to purchase a machine from Dynatech Imaging in Glendale Arizona. After Sending payment I found out this company is run by Allen Lunsford. I do know that his history of screwing people is long. Anyway, now he will not return emails or phone calls. Does anyone know him or have cell or home phone numbers on him? I could use some help on this one before I bring the lawyers in.

Thanks
Steve

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really hate to hear this. This guy has been getting folks for a while now. I wish I could help you but honestly I have no contact information for him.

But considering all the people that have been screwed by him, do you think it would be worth contacting the Securities and Exchange Commission? Just a thought.

kipwells
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: This sux! Reply with quote Back to top

Doc,
Ill make a donation to help w your atty fees if it gets that far. Hopefully it doesn't.
Good Luck,
Pat

p.s. its the least I could do for all the help you've given me over the years.

cmwade77
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My advice is to file a complaint with the Better Business Beureu, here's a link to their business:
http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/copiers-and-copier-supplies/dynatek-imaging-supplies-in-surprise-az-1000017236/

You can also find him on Linked In at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/allen-lunsford/35/988/b4a

Another option is perhaps some of us can call him, pretending to be interested in a new machine, then ask why he has chosen not to send your product or refund your money. I can't imagine him ignoring a call that could lead to him getting money, at least until he realizes what he is up against.

Also, if you paid with a credit card, I would suggest disputing the charges ASAP. If you paid with a check, I would check with your bank as to what your options are, there are now some banks that will reverse the check and withdraw the money directly form his account if the dispute is found to be valid.

If you paid with PayPal, dispute with them AND your credit card company (by the way, never pay with a checking account on PayPal, with most banks it reduces the amount of protection you have).

If you used a money order or other form of payment, you may be out of luck, but I would still suggest contacting them, as they may have an option that is available.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe the Phoenix District Attorney would be of help. If he does decide to ship you equipment I wonder what will be missing
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

SERVICE101
medical school senior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Dynatech Imaging in Glendale Arizona Reply with quote Back to top

Got us too! for $2000 Arizona detectives are on him now he got us to.

I can forward you Detective information to state your case the more the better .

They are on him Also the Arizona General Attorneys office too.

WOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: