Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

The winning answere gets a beer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mark mentioned PrintNet, which I forgot about. You can go into PrintNet > Printer Config > Advanced Configuration > Monochrome PDF + PS Processing. In the DITHER MODE, try the different settings. These settings have a huge impact on grayscaling. A few of the settings totally eliminate shading, others create lines as shading or light gray, dark gray. I would def. try these.

And if this works, give the credit to mark in vegas.

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Problem Resolved Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to Thank everyone for their contibutions to this problem. I tried a different controller and adjusting the settings but nothing made any real changes on this. So tonight after everyone left I got out my flahlight and turned the lights out in the office. I was trying to look at the T/S area to see if I could see anything shorting. I did not see anything but I could hear some arcking going on up on top. I raised the Print head assy and ran a print in the dark and there it was...................Behind the M/C assy is a grounding bracket, on the right it was not touching and on the left it had one spot it was able to arc to. I bent the 2 brackets out and the printer is printing like a champ.

I would still like to send out a gift card to someone for all of the help I received. I would like help in the decision and ask everyone to submite who they think I should give it to. I will wait until Friday to count the votes.

Thanks again Larry

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats for sticking with it. What is the M/C? As to who should get the card, it should go to the oldest tech on this forum.... Very Happy
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about that Mark. I was just excited I finally got that fixed. I was referring to the 2 grounding brackets behind the Main Charge assy.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mark, maybe the guy that runs the forums should get the gift card. Just sayin.....HAHAHa

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would place you in a strong SECOND

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIPDOCTOR: We all owe you more than a gift card or beer.

BUT

tech2tech should just keep the gift card and get himself a beer for his determination and hard work and for posting/sharing his results because obviously we were of no help to him.....LOL.

All I ask is that before you drink that beer, raise it up and cheers to KIPDOCTOR and all us guys/gals on KIPFORUM.ORG.

Thanks.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Correct as usual dlee/Kato. As long as Doc doesn't get it I'm good with that.......

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Mark......... no soup for you!!!

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I vote for Mark since we all know he has a serious drinking/gambling problem living in Vegas... ha ha

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guilty as charged......You left out womanizer

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be to scared to be a serious drinker and a womanizer as I'd be afraid to open my eyes in the morning and see what I wake up with in the morning....LOL.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's called cyote ugly. When you wake up and she's asleep on your arm you chew your arm off rather than wake her up...... Shocked

bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Only Coyote? Reply with quote Back to top

How about Rolex ugly?? That's like Coyote but when you realize your Rolex was on that arm you chewed off ,she was so ugly you don't go back for your Rolex!!

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That would be REALLY ugly....good thing I'm so pretty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: