Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

G bye yall!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kipwells
resident

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: G bye yall! Reply with quote Back to top

Had enough of shlepn kips and copiers, after 21 years i quit. With Obummacare coming it made the decision easy.
Im selling my website , www.budgetcopiers.com, www.kipcopiers and www.valuecopiers.com they all point to budgetcopiers.com but can be made into their own domain websites.
Ive got 4 customers waiting on kips right now but i am selln Cadillacs now and dont have time to get back to them.
The website generates lots of quality leads for Kips andsome good leads for office copiers as well, try googling differnent Kip searches and you will see budgetcopiers is at the top of most searches.
I will sell www.kipcopiers.com seperate
Let me know if your interested
Thanks,
Pat
239-259-6193

TXReproShop
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know exactly how you feel. 25 years of it for me now and I am ready to walk away.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been at it since 1973, think I'm ready to leave this business????
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

27 years here.
10 hour days of hearing people b*tch can sure wear on you.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, I'm ready to take on all of your business. Just show me the 6 figures......Hello? (crickets chirping)

kipwells: I hope the best for you in your future endeavors.

Mark: I was only a 1 year old in 1973.

cezwhat
resident

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Gr81 I didn't know that stone and chisels needed to be repaired Wink back in the day.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dlee, about the same age as my oldest son. Have you grown mentally since then..........?

Who had chisels........

TXReproShop
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most of what I have been involved with the last 15 years or so is in the retail repro/copy end of the business. Got very few machines in the field and Big Al helps me out with that most of the time.

I am just tired of the customer demands and even more so the slow pay once they beotch about the price for an hour.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't deal with retail at all. Boss does all that, I just install, train and service.

Mark: I used toy tools to wreck things when I was a kid, now I use real tools to wreck things. Yeah, I guess you can say I've grown.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My kind of tech!

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the Doc is going to have to add another area to The Lounge and call it Doc's Couch.
We can all talk about how we have been abused by our customers, and all turned into grumpy old men.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not spending any time on a couch with Doc...

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So this is what I look forward too in about 10 or 15 more years of service. Might as well point me to that couch now..lol.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe I missed this thread, I too am a grumpy old man doing this since 77, Mark is the only one I know that has been around longer, that explains why he can out drink me... barely!

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always drink barely........my wife does not approve or condone this behavior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: