Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Blame Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jezebel09
resident

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Blame Game Reply with quote Back to top

Any bets on how long it will be before a dem blames the republicans for the plane crash in San Fran? I say before the weekend is out....

kipwells
resident

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn sequester!

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe the crash was caused by immigration reform. Hey wait a minute, Asian pilots-Asian drivers???I'm just saying....The pilots weren't women were they? Have I missed anyone?

If you're offended by any of this please understand I am a white, conservative over 64. Can you think of a minority more picked on and blamed for everything wrong than me??
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Blame Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Mark I am in that club as well!! But you can call us by a racial slur ,discriminate us, but that's ok! We are the male white majority soon to be a minority!
But don't let us say any thing negative even in jest about any other group!!

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Onward into the darkness!!!

arlen
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mark, I think you missed one.

What about those who are part of that old man minority that also served in Vietnam?

What group has been more mis-treated then or now?

And their detractors are still telling them to shut-up and sit in the corner.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not as tolerant as I was when I was 20. I would welcome one of those people telling me to sit in the corner.......Funny thing though, the GI's now have it much better because of what we had to put up with. I'd say that makes it all worthwhile. Thanx Arlen.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HEY!!! I'm Asian. I"m not a rocket scientist or brain surgeon. I'm better than that, I'm a service tech like us all on this forum. And don't blame me for that plane crash, I'm on the East Coast. But I've heard that them Asian stewardesses like to go that extra mile......

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Asian based airlines still hire based on looks and manners, nothing wrong with that. I remember when PanAm stews had the best legs in the business, and the shortest skirts. And you are partly to blame for the crash, guilt by association. Wait a minute, if that holds true I'm as guilty as you are, I have a pilot's license.......

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, basically together, you and I, we could cause lots of havoc...LOL

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With my years of experience and your DNA, the possibilities are endless...We'd be better than the Green Hornet and Kato.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mark in vegas wrote:
I'm not as tolerant as I was when I was 20. I would welcome one of those people telling me to sit in the corner.......Funny thing though, the GI's now have it much better because of what we had to put up with. I'd say that makes it all worthwhile. Thanx Arlen.

Funny you say that Mark. No lie, just a few weeks ago I was installing a KIP on an aircraft carrier and the Chief told me they couldn't yell at the squids anymore. He said one of them started crying a couple weeks earlier and they had to change his diaper. Talk about having it better nowadays. Geez.

And yes, I did say an aircraft carrier. I hope they plan on flying me out in a F18 Super Hornet to perform service calls.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That happened when I was in. Some baby got his ass chewed and told his parents about it. Turns out his daddy was some politician and all hell broke loose. The military has a job to do and part of that job requires sending people into stressful situations that don't allow for nice talk.

On your way out to the carrier stop by here and pick me up. Never landed on no boat, ain't the Air Force way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: