Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Voids on long prints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ale31ale
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Voids on long prints Reply with quote Back to top

I have a KIP 3000 and have voids on long prints. I am looking for the TECH TIP K105-009 for resolve the problem.
Thanx for any help.
firmware V, K105SK 1.00
printer eprom Q105X10B

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have that tech tip if you will provide your email address.

ale31ale

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I send you а PM

garycarranza

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote Back to top

i am experiencing wrinkling, creases on most of the copies and also different sized voic spots can you help? thanks

my email is [email protected] 200,000sq ft

slyman
doctor

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I already had this problem on a 3100, after hours of trying to adjust the fuser speed, level, fuser position, I finally tried our paper roll....and that was it !!!

Customer had OCE paper and that paper is more thin than others and fuser react different. Now customer use another brand of paper and never heard come back from them about this problem.

This customer can print 8-9 feet long prints !!

garycarranza

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: void areas on 3100 different areas Reply with quote Back to top

it was ptting creases and voids..went today and it wasnt creasing anymore but i put a good roll of our paper and printed 5 copies and the first came out with a void area...im thinking corona wires..never replaced and the meter is a little over 200k...cant see anything else wrong with it..prints look good except the voids appear in different areas..and different sizes..got me puzzled..thanks

yankeeboy
intern

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had this same problem two months ago after a day and a half I talked to a kip god and he told me to check and make sure that the contacts on the developer unit had not dried out and that they made good contact. well that was it the grease was dried out I cleaned the contacts and put new conductive grease on the contacts and have not heard from customer since.

awtech
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of conductive grease do you use?

yankeeboy
intern

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use carbon conductive grease. it improves electrical thermal conductivity.
I got it from AMES SUPPLY. but they have gone belly up.
MG chemicals is who makes it.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to skip the black crap all over your hands try Caig Labs out of San Diego. They make Deoxit conductive grease that doesn't create a mess.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

yankeeboy
intern

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No mess I use a Q-TIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: