Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Sales Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIP PhD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Sales Forum Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Doc, just an idea. What about adding a Sales Forum? A place to share sales and marketing ideas. The KIP America Sales Forum is heavily censored and just about useless.

Independants like the ones who post here are going to have to sell equipment in order to survive long-term. I even know of someone who could moderate such a forum.

What does everyone else think?

Concerned Sales Forum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats sounds good so we can have the dealers that r selling OUTSIDE territories Screw us REAL INDEPENDENTS MORE?

Next thing you know a sales forum moderator gonna advertise here on this site too,

little stroking never hurt anyone Huh

revised sales

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beside if you an independent how you kip website is censored!

You frontin Man.

YOUR PROBALLY THE MAN

KIP PhD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are not thinking it through. What is this notion of "territories" KIP offers no protection, therefore we are not obligated to extend any.

I got a call from a potential customer in Northern California yesterday, referred by a friend, to seek advice about buying a 3000 from someone not directly involved. Out of a ten minute conversation, here are the highlights:

"There are 3 KIP Dealers here in our town of about 50,000, what does it take to become a KIP Dealer, do you have to simply fog a mirror, or do you have to know anything about it."

"One guy promises 3 years free service, the other says he can't lease me the machine because he is not allowed to, the third says the drum is not included in the contract but that the developer, toner, and drum all come as one cartridge."

"Two of these are copier companies, one is the blueprinter we have been dealing with for years. I have asked them all the same questions and keep getting different answers."

But I digress, I have suggested a sales forum to elevate the level of salesmanship in wide-format. I know that the KIP Forum is censored because dealers and users alike have told me of posts edited or deleted entirely.

No sinster motive, just a desire to give back to the game like the Doc and Neal J.

Desertdog
resident

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Revised Sales, Who ever taught you proper english and spelling must have been FRONTIN'

sales

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: dont argravate me buddy Reply with quote Back to top

What to whom you start messing with in these forums buddy, you will get more than just the bull with this poster !!!

ok mr desert, I wrote the book on dry spells and EVIL itself my friend !!!

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: THIS IS SERVICE SUPPORT Reply with quote Back to top

Fellas and I use the term very loosely here,

isnt the doc the man on service arent we seeing that all need service support,
but most of the guys here compete either in service or sales

if you and or your guys cant get it done, take a class or seminar on sale's

We all have enough problems competing as individuals and little guys,
cause you LARGE KIP DEALERS IN HERE think contracts and rules dont apply to you, cause you been around so long. and you piss and moan when somebody comes along that does exactly what you have been doing for years.

so now you fellas want to give advice who you kidding, sink or swim like the rest of us .

Just do the job !
Give back to whom, The guys who cant make a house payment or put food on the table because of your unethical practices?

Thats a joke, Go back to the sales forum at the kip site and give your input there!

You all lost site in my opinion, HP,Ricoh questions,Seiko,now sale's.

Last time i looked the doc wears a mask and has toner stains in his underwear, rather than finely polished nails and collarded shirts with ties!!!

Keep it simple !!!

But thats only my opinion, and I am stickin to it !!!
Later guys

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea of a sales forum. I will get it started in a minute. Sonny or Tony D or Rich G. if you would like to be an anonimous moderater I would be happy to have you. Drop me an e mail and I will make it happen. Gotta go get the toner out of my underwear.

Intern, I think your prozac is expired. Time for a fresh refill.

jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess I'll agree to disagree. A sales forum, I think I would read it as often as the Kmart sales forum, like never. But as far as discussing other products. That's were I disagree. When I was invited here I was under the impression that this was a wide format forum. After being here for awhile, I see it's just another form of the Kip forum. Knowledge of another product I believe doesn't hurt anyone. When I go to a IRGA or any show of vendors I go to almost all the booths. To see whats new. To see what I might be able to sell and most important to see what I have to sell againist.
I have restrained myself on this site because most members here only want to see and know about Kip. But I for one would like to know more about the Seiko, Xerox, Oce and any other wide format I might run up againist.
Thats my 2 cents and I have stuck to it.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with you completely JOJO. This forum started life as a place to get the real word on KIP products, but we would all be very ignorant to not acknowledge that there are other brands out there and more on the way. My opinion is the KIP dynasty is just about over. There are lots more companies coming with lots more money and better management that will change this wide format world. I unfortunately am an expert on the KIP stuff, but anyone that knows something about the other brands and would like to help moderate, please step forward. I will set up other products forums if the interest is there.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prozac yeah baby!!!

I would like to see a sales forum as well since you are taking request's

Why not one on wide Speculum's for some of the fat ass dealers in here!!!
so we can see whats inside and get sale's tips from them !!!

Betcha that words spelt right guys !!!

See ya !!!

KIP PhD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Forget it. Pearls before swine. And I was even going to help Intern with his A.D.D. (note: Intern, your obsession with "ethics" is actually quite funny.) To the Japanese, business is WAR, win any way you can, but be prepared for the consequences. Everyone must find their own level of conduct and live with the long-term ramifications.

KIP is marching down the road to destruction. They have corrupted the KIP Brand that many of us have struggled to build. Nobody at KIP knows anything about Sales or Marketing, and they are afraid of anyone who does. That starts at the very top.

As for Rich, Sonny, or any of the other alleged sales people from KIP, they would do well to avail themselves of an independant sales forum.
But alas, that forum will never be.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My vote is with Jojo and the Doc. I would like to see both a sales forum and a forum for "other" brands.
We all need to expand our horizons when it comes to other products. Even Kip intern could stand to learn a thing or two about Kip's competition and how they are selling against Kip.

Scott

jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even bonified quotes from competitors would be helpful.

pq
resident

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow this topic sure died.
Time for a resurrection?
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell no!
So who's with me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: