Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Konica Minolta Business Systems, What are you doing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlen
resident

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Konica Minolta Business Systems, What are you doing? Reply with quote Back to top

Geez maybe I shouldn't care so much. Sorry if you work for KMBS, but I've got nothing good to say about your company, after I flame KIP for leaving the door open on a contract on a national account.

I spent close to two years keeping this account happy just so that when the contract came up for new gear, we could get some better equipment in there. Some times to keep them rolling till parts could arrive I had to do things that would have made MacGyver proud. Needless to say when it came time for new equipment, the regional manager went to bat and ordered KIP when he was told to get Oce. Then KIP puts a short 11 month contract on it. KNOWING that KMBS and other third party service providers are bidding low to take service contracts on renewal, Kip didn't try to be competitive, and came in last.

So KMBS you had all the month of September to get your act together and be ready to take over service October 1, but it wasn't till well into November that you even acknowledged that you had the contract. And when you did, you finally sent someone out who wasn't trained on the equipment, and didn't have a clue what he was doing but he was going to order some parts anyway. 10 days later the account finds the call was closed and no parts were ordered. Now again you are to denying that you have a contract for service on that account. The system has been limping along since mid-October and completely down now for 10 days. Way to go guys, Such great service.

Way to go KIP for not being careful with your contracts.

Way to go KMBS for doing a lousy job, either pull your head out of the sand, or quit bidding on contracts you can't take care of. Mad

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KMBS send a "service tech" out who was never trained and has no clue about what they're doing on the KIP's?

Seems about the norm. Walk into the account and the first thing they do is get on the phone and call someone. Then have to order parts and return 10 days later since they don't have a charge wire or at least a spool of corona wire in stock. HMMMMMMMM.

It's giving KIP and all the KIP products a bad name.

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love me some KMBS!

These guys send me more service and supply business than any salesman ever could.

When they send their $28,000 tech to work on a KIP, o' what fun we do have.

Don't listen to these guys, keep doing what you are doing and don't change a thing.

Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: