Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

2200 :no sense issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2200 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: 2200 :no sense issue Reply with quote Back to top

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue where the scanner just come up with a :

0:00:00 no sense

error. It happens right after the the pre-scan. when it brings it back. I have changed the USB cord. No help there. The RAM has been upgraded from 2 years ago.

KipKen
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I may have had a similar issue once.

in the kip color software change the prescan to a smaller amount like 2 inches and see if that fixes the problem. this was the only way i could find around the issue I came across.

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea we tried that and had no luck . Thank you. I think it has to do with how it feeds. If there is a tiny descrepency it kicks that code.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2200 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: