Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP is now completely gone in New England!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: KIP is now completely gone in New England!! Reply with quote Back to top

Doc you may be happy to know that KIP has finally gotten rid of thier last tech left in Boston. KIP management negotiated with one of their biggest loser dealers to clear some dead wieght. Still can't believe that someone would leave a cushy job like a kip tech to go to work for a slime bag dealer(not that all dealers are slime bags, but this one is for sure). Stupid move man. Anyway this opens up the market for all us independant servicers now. There is no way kip can keep thier contract customers in New England from a green tech in NYC. Shame on you KIP for thinking you can. KIP has retreated back to corporate bunker to think about more ways they can screw their dealer base. I think KIP is now talking with Walmart to sell thier boxes there. New England says farewell to KIP. You never belonged here anyway. This is and always will be OCE territory. Later mate.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: New England Reply with quote Back to top

Give the Guy a break, He is after all a boston fan, so he has to wait another 90years or whatever for a penat again!

Those people up there havent made great choices since they sold the Babe !!

Good Luck anyway Mr Manson, just happens to be an idol of mine not this manson but the other, what a bad wrap he got!

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just heard this and to be honest I am shocked. Things must have gotten real bad at the K Mart ranch for him to make this (which in my opinion is a few steps down) type of move. I also remember that he couldn't stand the management over at that dealer. Hated them with a passion as I recall. Well I hope he negotiated a big deal with them. Hell, I would've paid him plenty if he had called me and let me know he was thinking of jumping. Anyway, we all make our own beds and we have to live with that.

The real issue is what about all the KIP direct customers that are now left out in the cold with absolutely no tech support at all. It's KIP desertion I tell you. Well, they probably didn't have much for contracts left anyway after I took all thier business. But what do I know? I am not certified anyway and there will be no warrantee , right Tony D? Newsflash for you junior, I hold certificates that state I am fully trained, qualified and certified on every piece of KIP equipment made today except for the 3000. My top notch tech in NY has a 3000 certification. I wonder if your statements would hold any water when someone calls you to the carpet on it. Since managing by intimidation is the corner stone of K marts pres, I would expect nothing less from you. Problem is it doesn't work on me anymore. Work with me or against me. I don't care. A smart business man would know the right answer. Are you one?

At least Sonny has a little sense. He made Sal a dealer. Probably didn't want to. But knew it was the right thing to do to make more profits. Cudos to you Sal.
Anyway, this is all your fault anyway, Sal. If you didn't leave then I wouldn't have left and now Russ wouldn't have left. Marek you are next. Just make sure you call me.

Oh, and Brian Moss in sales? Now I have heard everything. What's left on the technical side? Just goes to show a comment that was made to me a while ago about the service dept is so true. "Service is a necessary evil." And that came right from the top.

Sorry for the rant and going off topic. I just hate to see anyone make a bad move. Seems like a lot of bad moves here.

KIP Pimp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo Yo Doc, need to roll a blunt and chill. Rants like dat will not get you invited for "shrimp on the barbie" and a Fosters.

KIP is likely shedding overhead and using the savings to bulk up its distribution staff. Remember, they got to sell a lot of more machines to keep the lites on.

At least Sal is qualified to be a dealer and seems to have a knack for moving equipment. Carr was going to be lost anyway as the GISX profit model doesn't work in wide-format (too bad).

KIP Pimp knows a little about whoring, history has a tendancy to repeat itself. If you want to know the future of KIP, look at the history of Sharp Copiers. They employed the Pimp Marketing Plan and flooded the market with distribution channels, dealers, distributors, wholesalers.

Canon and Ricoh built strong, quality dealer networks. Examine relative market shares today, and see the folly of KIP's attempts to PIMP.

If you want loyalty from a ho, you got to at least appear to be loyal.

Time to shine my Escalade, press my velvet suit, and put a fresh feather in my hat.

Holla,

K.P.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty interesting developments here in Boston. Especially since all KIP employess were forced to sign a very strongly worded non compete clause after the doc left. So Russ, how is it that you were able to slip past this document. Makes one wonder if there was some sort of aggreement with Kip and Air management to help smooth this over. I think maybe this would be considered sort of unethical activity by some of your other dealers in Boston if this was the case. If KIP dosen't try to enforce this non compete it would open the door for everyone else that signed that agreement.

So was there some sort of backroom favorable treat,ment going on here? You be the judge, but we think so.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

someone getting a payday somewhere, Hey grease a couple of palms you never know, Sale's guys IN THE PAST have their day getting paid do do unreputable things paid by dealer and companies ! Nothing new here i am sure,

And Russ, Dont think any love loss there,From HQ I am sure.

KIP PIMP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Having a "No-Ho" agreement be one thing, actually slapping somebody upside the head be another.

Keeping wayward ho's in line costs time and money. The game is not to win, but to crush them with legal fees. My bet is that your average ho not be havin' the $100 to $200 large needed to wage this war. That be the real play.

Pimps can choose or not choose to keep their ho's in line via this method at their own discretion.

KIP fronting like ruthless pimps? When did you arrive on Earth? They all be that way. K-Diddy just don't have the pimp style needed to make it seem O.K.

K-Diddy has yet to learn that anybody can screw people and get away with it. The art of being a true PIMP, is to screw them over and leave them smiling.

Holla,

K.P.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: