Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Kurt Lemp - Digital Resources

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Kurt Lemp - Digital Resources Reply with quote Back to top

We purchased 2 KIP 3100 – 2 roll units from Kurt Lemp in 2011 several months apart. Both units arrived with 1 roll. Kurt originally told us he would send us a roll kit for the first unit, in one email he told us he had a roll unit and would send it out. Weeks later Kurt advised us in writing to purchase a new roll kit and he would send us the payment for the roll kit.
We have made repeated attempts to contact Kurt. We are now posting Kurt’s actual email messages to us. We have not received the check #1312 for the first installment promised us:

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: check
check # 1312 for $687.11
was mailed this morning
kurt

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: got your maesage got your post on keep it printing

the total amount i have for both invoices are
$2,063.32

would be 3 installments of $687.77
every 15 days
starting with invoice 35131 and rolling over to invoice 34755
first installment will be mailed today
please confirm this arrangement
kurt

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:29 PM
Subject: RE: kip 3100 confirm

go ahead and get the roll upgrade kit
send us an invoice and we'll send you a check

kurt

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:20 PM
To: Kurt

Kurt..
We received another “2 roll” machine with only 1 roll in it!! Pictures attached..
Customer requires 2 rolls, I can’t install this and get payment until I have a second roll!
Please advise the status of BOTH of the 3100 second roll feeders owed us ASAP..
Roll upgrade kit from kip:
Roll Upgrade Kit $1,250

digitrade
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: westallis blueprint,mark naber Reply with quote Back to top

i wish to respond to this post breifly

this matter has been turned over to our attorney for legal process
after the email we received from westallis blueprint that they were going to post this on keep it printing if we didn't pay in full.

in other words......blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!
we are not going to be balckmailed by anyone
especially not over a paper roll

they have sent us harrasing emails,sent bogus post to this forum,stating......
does anyone have my #.this was from mark naber.the day before his vp had called me.

then the post going dark,what the hell does that mean?
mark naber was emaing us,his vp was emailing us etc.

we also have emails that we could post here,but we feel that is way below our standards.we would have paid the invoice,but when the harrasing on this post started , trying to discredit us.we decided to turn it over to legal.

kurt lemp
digital resources,llc
980-939-5245

phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This matter has been in our legal for months. We sent a certified letter from our attorney requesting a response within 10 days - no response.
These issues are both between 6 and 11 months old.

We had gone days without responses to emails and phone messages. The phone number on this forum was disconnected during this time and not everyone in our organization had the other phone number.

We have not been paid as of today:

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:29 PM

go ahead and get the roll upgrade kit
send us an invoice and we'll send you a check

kurt

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't really the place to solve this issue. If you can't settle it with a phone call then maybe it would be cheaper to buy the machine back and walk away. It really doesn't matter who's right at this point.......
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mark in vegas wrote:
This isn't really the place to solve this issue. If you can't settle it with a phone call then maybe it would be cheaper to buy the machine back and walk away. It really doesn't matter who's right at this point.......

Phone call.?
Kurt repeatedly told us over the phone over the past YEAR we would receive payment to rectify these issues. We have not received payment.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If this has really been turned over to "legal" on both sides then it's out of your hands, on both sides. By the time the attorneys burn through your cash at $250 an hour you'll both be in the tank. I believe I'll decline further comment, my shoes are soaking wet from this pissing contest.....
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is truly unfortunate that it had to come to this point over a matter that in essence is just money. As far as this being the place to air these greivences, yes, by all means do it. I think the patience of one of these parties went far above what was expected. The simple fact of standing by what you say is paramount to being in business these days. These fine forums are a sounding block for calling em to mat. Go ahead and post so everyone will know who they are dealing with. No slander of course, but calling a spade a spade is fine.

I know and have done business with both of these parties before. I have my own opinion of what happened here. I won't comment either way as I am really not involved.
Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have had no contact from Kurt Lemp regarding these issues and Mr Lemp has not returned any of our attorney's written contact attempts.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Phan, did you read this one?

http://keepitprinting.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3604

phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I did.. I will never forget my dealings with Kurt Lemp so long as I live. It's not often I run into a man like Kurt Lemp. .

We have not received any of the money promised to be sent (over the phone and in emails) to rectify the issues with equipment from Kurt Lemp.
We have not received any communications from Kurt or any legal entity representing Kurt.
Multiple certified letters from our attorney were not replied to.

Everyone can feel free to draw their own conclusions from my experience.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: