Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

how to change power save setting (need help)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2050-80-120 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eliteway13
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: how to change power save setting (need help) Reply with quote Back to top

Hello my friends. I am having a problem with my 2050 scanner. when i leave for like 5 mins it goes into power save. that would be great but the problem i am having is that I cant scan after. the computer wont see the scanner so i have to restart the computer every time. I saw a thread here that say go into the diagnostics and change it to from 13 to zero. I have no idea what they were talking about. When i go into the scanner using the .135 setting. I dont see anything under diagnosis. anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks basically I just want to turn the power safe off.

Chazbo
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

from basic screen
press/hold . key
key 1 3 5

press menu key/setting/backup data
key in or "up/down" arrow to 13
press "data" on touch sreen to highlight/enable edit
up/down arrow to select "0"
press "back" key on touch screen
press "set" key

press "basic" key
press/hold . key
press #1 key

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2050-80-120 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: