Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Tech support...Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would agree with you, West Coast software support, is very effective. I've not had much success with hardware support. Seems like there's always a delay, hours at times, then it's fielded by a tech in the field driving with the windows down on a headset. They need to fund a few trained field techs, sitting down at a work station with access to a functional knowledge base answering support calls. I can't believe the parent company knows what's going on over here. If they do know and choose to allow sub standard dealer support to continue it's time for the dealers to demand better. And if that doesn't work, switch vendors.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

cmwade77
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GR81 wrote:
Well I tell you what I think some support people must have just got back from there...
After posting this KIP has busted there butts on a couple of issues for us and are getting or have already taken care some tough issues.
And the company that had not called me back for two weeks called me and that has been taken care of.
Now after all that I am going to head to Vegas and see how much support the poles give at the Spearmint Rhino.

My guess and this is strictly a guess.....KIP reads these boards, they might not admit to it though, and they saw your post and saw the slippery slope they were headed down that would have cost them sales in the future.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can tell you with 100% certainty that KIP does indeed read these fine forums. I get traffic reports on these forums every month. One of the most frequent visitors IP addresses is indeed from the KIP servers in Michigan.

Hello nice people at KIP. Thanks for everything.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reading and heeding this forum would benefit them greatly. Problem is unless the heavies(management) are reading and evaluating what is here, I doubt much will change. The people that see the need for change usually aren't empowered to make the changes.....
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: