Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Random E-07 even after new cutter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I was doing my research into this problem I found other posts that mentioned reconnecting all the connectors on a driver board or replacing the driver board. I also seen multiple posts regarding replacing the paper feed clutches in the drawers, although that is what I did initially and it didn't fix my problem. Since I only have one 6000 I am limited in the potential problems and fixes if I haven't seen them myself. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Zoey
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually have that board ordered. Thanks for all your help and I will post my results.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoey, did the board fix your e07 problems, can you give me an update?

Zoey
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No it did not. Actually I was just there on Tuesday. I replaced all 4 clutches (client does not have drawers 3 and 4 installed) and the paper gate clutch. I have not heard from them yet... So I am hoping the brand new clutches fixed my issue.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went through all that you've gone through. I replaced all the paper drawer clutches and board, including a new cutter unit. After replacing the paper gate clutch, the problem was resolved. I hope that your issue is now resolved. I know the frustration.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the updates, I do hope your problem is fixed, dlee, I had replaced my gate clutch a few months before I started getting the E07 codes due to a different problem, I'm not sure if the new clutch I installed had anything to do with the codes, it appears that there can be so many causes that you end up throwing the kitchen sink at these things before finally no more calls from the customer and many times you still may be unsure of the actual fix.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So let's make a list of everything that we all have replaced and then tell everyone to replace every part on the list in order to fix an E-07 error.......just kidding.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dlee, are you applying for a KIP hardware support position? Wink
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the part number you need to fix this error

Kip6000

Zoey
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would have to disagree with that part number. I heard it is pretty defective.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I already tried, but apparently I was too overqualified so didn't get hired. Crying or Very sad

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe OCE is hiring

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see the freaky people still exist..

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alive and well thank you

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The latest on my e07 codes is the only clutch I hadn't replaced yet was the lower transport clutch that drives rolls 3 and 4. My customer has their power outlets on the floor, directly under the machine so I couldn't pull the power without moving the machine and even then the machine was hitting the plug once the feet were lowered so I didn't dare get behind the HVPS to get to that clutch, until Friday. The customer said the code only shows up on 36" paper, and it was loaded in the bottom drawer along with 30" which they never use. Hopefully this took care of my problem does anyone else have any updates on their machines?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: