Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Good Guys Gone Bad: Asset Recovery Systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Good Guys Gone Bad: Asset Recovery Systems Reply with quote Back to top

Warning to all:

Asset Recovery Systems, particularly Joe Gonella, bait and switch artists.

Sent tech down to buy a simple copier, he picked one, got different one than he picked that had multiple problems rendering this unit unusable.

Got beat for $500.

Asked that we be able to exchange machine, offering to pay more for the better unit that had been picked out. This was rebuffed, without discussion.

I have bought a million dollars worth of used equipment, 90% of which has been a good experience. Including from ARS. I have lent them my time and knowledge about wide-format on many occasions, without asking for anything.

Best to put Asset Recovery Systems, Joe Gonella, and John Lazar under the same heading, to be avoided at all costs.

This is not about the $500. Anyone who knows me also knows that $500 is not going to change my day at all. What I do object to is the lack of consideration for an ongoing customer whose check always arrives on time and clears promptly.

If you must buy used equipment, I suggest the following, in no particular order.

The Doc, you get what you pay for
Kurt Lemp, one of the last honorable merchants
If they can't help you, send me an e-mail or pm.

Thanks to all for reading this, and take heed.

RD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: