Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

1880 splotches and manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solidrock
resident

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: 1880 splotches and manual Reply with quote Back to top

I am in need of a service manual and parts manual for a 1880. The customer says that they are getting black splotches on their prints. It is a new customer and I haven't seen the symptoms, so I really don't know what I am walking into. I have a manual for the 1900. If they are close to the same printer, great. If not, can someone help me get my hands on a service and parts manual?

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pm your email to me.

Brainz
resident

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they are basically the same manual, just service mode and parts are different

cmqp2327
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zqwyzjmtmd/KIP 1880 Parts Manual July 99.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ah5km2nztl/KIP 1880 Service Manual Ver B.pdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: