Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

3000 High Voltage Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: 3000 High Voltage Error Reply with quote Back to top

We have a newly installed 3000 that suddenly began displaying a High Voltage Error. The exact message displayed is , Internal Voltage Error, E-031 - E-034, Cycle Power. We have eliminated the charge assy as a problem and also the HVPS. I am quite sure the problem is in the developer assy but have taken it apart several times with no success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: 3000 Reply with quote Back to top

I am having the same issue! have not found a cure yet. I hear what sounds like the image corona arcing. Now the prints are whited out in the middle.

Back to the machine!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What does the LCD display on the engine show?

Oman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Had this on 2 machines.
First one was the "spring" plate on the left side under the charge corona assembly. It was not touching the corona. I re-shaped (bent) it and all is well.

2nd one was due to the top Ground plate on the dev unit. On the Right side, it broke off.
At a demo no less!
Good thing I carry needle nose, wire and duct tape!

tcrawford
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a 3000 that was giving a continuous e-o34 as soon as printer initialized. I found that unplugging output #1 (supply roller) stopped the fault. We(PETE CHOJNACKI) found that the supply roller gear has a nylon bushing that was building up with too much toner causing continuity we(PETE CHOJNACKI) cleaned the bushing (and regreased the contacts for grins) and the problem went away.

P.S. this post has been edited for Pete because he thinks I stole his thunder, but in reality I just check this forum on a daily basis and thought I was helping people !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: