Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Lite copies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2050-80-120 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Lite copies Reply with quote Back to top

I have a scanner that if you just make copies use the print cable connection the prints are so lite you can not see most of it but if you use copy maker or scanner program it fine?

I love my grandkids and My Country
I just don't love what my Govt is doing to MY COUNTRY

twilliams
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depending on the speed of the scanner in service mode you can darken the threshold of the copies pg 38 in service mode descritions of the manual. I usually use the same numbers as the ini file density from unattend. Should be backup data setting starting at 110, of course you will need to verify the number to match the scanner model. Hope this helps

twilliams
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One other thing to note is that once you set these parameters, it works with the density button on the printer, lighter to darker.

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We try that today no diffent Kip thinks it may be the cable anytime you just copy it lite but if you go though the scuzz it fine also while in the service mode we did a scanner test print it was fine, I also took the covers off and made sure all of the optics are clean. I going to get a cable from a customer that don't use there

I love my grandkids and My Country
I just don't love what my Govt is doing to MY COUNTRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2050-80-120 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: