Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Giving Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it better to stand tall and take it on the Chin or Stand up and Fight?
Take it on the chin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stand up and Fight
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Put your tail between your legs and run
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Call the Intern to handle it
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Giving Thanks Reply with quote Back to top

As the holidays approach,
I want to give thanks to the doc,My god,my beer,my business and my heritage, and my family!

I want to thank each of you to whom the forums wouldnt be and to those who dislike my brunt and to the point remarks.

I live for this fella's but i am rough around the edge's but go the extra mile for ANY KIP SUPPORT AROUND EVEN MY COMPETITORS until they forget the super lube if you know what I mean.

We all need to give the thanks to the man and the man behind the man or infront(depend on preference) Oh wait thats another forum I am thinking off!

Where was I oh Thanks, yeah Steve,if they dont say it I will, We thank you for all the support you have giving everyone here past,present and future. we are here and need to stand together with pride and attitude for a common goal which is Kip and our customers, There is strenght in numbers!

So holla and Asalma Lakum My Brotha's !

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with the Intern, many thanks to you Steve for giving us Kip techs a support forum and for sharing your expertise.

Scott

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am speachless. Thanks for the kind words guys. This forum would be nothing without great guys like you. ( and girls, if there are any here)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: