Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Kurt Lemp - You da Man!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrintGuru
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Kurt Lemp - You da Man! Reply with quote Back to top

This guy goes the extra mile for you. Alot of guys are known for having a bad rep trying to make a killing off machines that are in bad shape, but Kurt will find great deals for you and make sure that you'll be taken care of the whole way through. He stays on top of any issues. Even after the transaction, this guy still checks up with me every now and then to make sure everything is cool. He won't sugarcoat then leave you out in the dust like many others do.

digitrade
medical school senior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote Back to top

i thank you for the post
it's hard enough doing busines in the times we live in,but it's really not that hard,return your calls,do waht you say,and if you cannot,either resolve the matter asap or eat humble pie.
being in the wideformat wholesale business is not easy if you want to be sucessful and do it right,it's alot alot of hard work.i appreciate the business i am given,and i'll give 120% any given day to make my customers happy.

thanks again for the post
kurt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: