Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Anyone else have 3000s in the field? Controller errors...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark@EOS
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Anyone else have 3000s in the field? Controller errors... Reply with quote Back to top

All and all it looks like a GREAT machine. We started placing 3000s in the field; anyone else? I'm getting runtime 70 and runtime 5 controller errors. Anyone else see these errors? Thanks.

kiptech1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: errors Reply with quote Back to top

Set one up today...had the runtime 5 error and also the machine kept loosing the IP address and DNS address on a powerdown...more to come

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did u try the Big K?

If not place your Ricoh or Savin units next to them. Let them print on those!

Phone support cost money doesnt it?

Think the Doc should charge for this, Cause the Dealers here would !

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure exactly what guest is talking about, but the info here is always free. As far as your controller issues, I have heard these problems from many of the first 3000 units that have gone in. Let's hope the good guys in digital support get this corrected. I will be doing my first 3000 install this week I will let you all know how it goes.

EDWARD HECK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: KIP 3000 ERRORS Reply with quote Back to top

OF THE 3 UNITS WE HAVE INSTALLED THUS FAR WE ARE HAVING THESE CODES.KIP IS AWARE AND CERTAINLY WORK ON THIS AS RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE. THE UNIT IS GOING TO BE THERE BEST SELLING MODEL EVER AND THESE SMALL TROUBLES WILL BE RECTIFIED.

mark@EOS
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Working on a fix for the Codes... Reply with quote Back to top

It's nice to see it's not just me with these troubles... I've been working with the excellent KC3 guys and have been given a few new ini's that we are going to try tomorrow. It's a long drawn out process but I know they'll come up with a fix. I know the hours on the phone will be worth the wait once we fix these issues, IMO the quality of prints and the ease of scanning is a HOMERUN vs. the Ricoh box. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted on my findings and fixes because I know you guys would do the same for the rest of us. 1 side note: watch out for the deck actuator during the move and install, we had one break today. Peace.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guest, you are a DICK!!!!!! The 3k is the best machine to come along in a long time!! What do you have up your ass about the big K.
If you have nothing but snide remarks, than stay the hell off the board. This board is for legitimate issues and legitimate answers.

BTW I have installed 3 units without incident!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: