Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Bad guys, do not use. Bell Office Systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Bad guys, do not use. Bell Office Systems Reply with quote Back to top

As usual, I waited to see if they would do the right thing for a few months. They did not and now they will feel the pain.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DO ANY BUSINESS WITH BELL OFFICE SYSTEMS!

They screwed the Doc and also one of my good friends. Blatant lies and non existant machines. Thieves.

Their salesman and head crook is Joe Oswald out of North Carolina. There is another division in Arizona also.

Stay away.

Tech
intern

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about these guys.

Engines
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been cautioned about this company (Bell Systems) by numerous industry folks lately. All have made it abundantly clear that the really bad actor in this organization is a guy named Alan Lunsford who seems to work out of Phx.

You too have now been warned.

digitrade
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: a big waste of time Reply with quote Back to top

allen lunsford
he is typical case of an angry,aggressive loudmouth,that thought the wide format industry people were stupid.there are alot of brokers and wholesalers that are just like him out there,A COMPLETE IDIOT.

ReMan Technology
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Bell Reply with quote Back to top

Allen Luncsford bought a XES 721 from me on April 22 2009. I never heard a peep out of him until I purchased a Kip 8000 engine from him on July 7. I then tried to pick the unit up and I got, my telephone was out of range, I cannot get ahold of the guy in NY I purchased this 8000 from, he is on vacation for a week, the warehoue needed me to pay storage fees, They have not posted the check and it is not his fault..... on and on.

3 months later on July 7th, after cashing my check for $4,800.00, he told me the XES 721 had a problem. I called the person I got it from, they immediately told me they had the part he needed. WHAM ! Issue solved. Bell tells me I caused a big issue for them. The only issue was that Bell / Allen Luncsford took the money and did will not return it nor did he provide a machine. He now pawns this off on a 721 which he did not call about and let ride. Bell even went to my clients location and tested the XES 721 before this all happened. It worked when he took delivery. This is not right.

Jon - REMAN TECH

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The notion of these guys getting together to trash one of their own is more amusing than anything.

The answer is simple: Don't buy used equipment from people who don't actually have it in their possesion.

Buy from the Doc, or from another dealer directly.

ReMan Technology

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are a class-Act John ! lol

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. Yes I am.

digitrade
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: LATEST UPDATE Reply with quote Back to top

THERE IS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ON THERE CASE NOW,HERE IN CHARLOTTE, NC. IT SEEMS THESE GUY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AWHILE.........................................
SO IT SHOULDN'T BE LONG NOW!HOPE EVERYONE GETS THERE MONEY BACK,AND WE GET THESE GUYS OUT OF THE WIDEFORMAT BUSINESS.

caltech
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This guy is selling a Xerox 721p on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/XEROX-721-KIP-8000-PLOTTER-W-SYNERGIX-YWC-1-SCANNER_W0QQitemZ250479953560QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a51c4c698&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Maybe this is your machine Jon.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone that this guy owes money to would like to call him, here is his new number. He is running.

623-242-6604

blueprinter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I join the honored ranks of those who got hoodwinked by this slick con man, Allen Lunsford of Bell Office Systems out of Phoenix. The last I heard from him, he said he had sold Bell to somebody else. I think he is on the lam. After he bilked me out of some very hard earned cash on ebay for a non-existent machine, he actually had the gall to complain that I left him bad feedback! He called me several times to complain about it! I am beginning to think this turkey is not quite right in the head. He gave me a cell phone number of 704-830-6522, I don't know if it is still active, but perhaps if someone wants, they can chat with him...and Doc, if he is running, I hope it is off a short pier!

BigRedTruck
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: I wish I knew about this guy Reply with quote Back to top

I was working in Phoenix for a few weeks and would have loved to stop in and scope it out. Maybe run a scam of my own on him.

radtek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Big red truck Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah big red truck is full of scams. He doesn't pay his bills or own up to anything. Come back to Vegas and run another scam. Let me know when you get here. So we can talk...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: