Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

device not found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2200 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cali kip tech
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: device not found Reply with quote Back to top

I need help with this problem im having. Kip 2200 scanner running color max 1.0, it had 1.11 firmware which i just updated to 1.2. When scanning in color after a copy or two, right in the middle of scanning image i get a device not found error in the software, it will continue to happen repeatedly and only turning off the scanner will solve this issue temporarily. i have also changed usb cables and completely uninstalled and reinstalled software before i upgraded the firmware. any help would be greatly appreciated.....

MDRepro
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was wondering if you were ever able to resolve this problem. I have a 2200 scanner w/firmare v1.3 & running ColorMax 1.4. When scanning color documents, i randomly get a "device not found" no sense error halfway through the scan. i rarely have a problem with 18x24 or smaller scans, but with anything larger like 30x42 or 24x36, i will get this error on about 1 out of every 3 or 4 scans. It gives you the option to click for details which reveal the following:

Error #11100 "device not found" at address $00498e82!
In method t_usb_file.read_var:
0 00 00: no sense

/task_nr=24
/task_id=$00000ddc
/task_name=0426ff1c
/class=t_usb_file
/create_addr=008a74f6
/object_id=97846
/name="usb:\\.\Usbscan0"
/mode=write
/win=ReadFile
/proc=read_var
/called_by=read_data
/org_ex=31
/called_by=kip_test_unit_ready

This has been ongoing for some time now & seems to be happening more often. Any suggestions appreciated, thank you!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KipKen
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone have the fix for this problem yet? i have encountered it and am looking for a fix.

thx!

EDIT
for me it seemed like this was only happening on the prescan, so i changed the prescan length from 11.81 inches to 2 inches and scanned a bunch through. we will see if the customer calls back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2200 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: