Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Oct 17 2005 Class
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Oct 17 2005 Class Reply with quote Back to top

Well today I had my first day of 3000 class. lot of changes for the good. And we was told some of the changes will be later on move over to the other machines. I like that there is no more dongals all is done though codes and no you can't buy one code and get it to work on all machine the code is only good for the machine that you give them the information on. There alot to learn the first two days are just the software and the last two days is machine . The scanner weigh 45lb the set up time on this machine is about 1 and haft hours the hardest part been told is bolting the support arm on.
lot of studing tonight but that is life. I try to keep you all posted. Very Happy

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for keeping the community updated. Of course tommorrow you will be flogged by KIP management for even looking at this site, nevermind posting your opinions.

I am honored to have you as a member here.
Make sure to tell your classmates about this site. And say hi to Glen and Tony for me. I think they are still my friends. They were always good guys. I had some great times with Glen in Japan. We actually created the tech bulletin system that is in use today on a 12 hour flight back from Japan... in coach! Man, I am not going to miss that trip. And Glen ate my icecream. Ask him about that.

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: 2nd Day Reply with quote Back to top

Well today went well also. More software traning tomorrow we start on machine. so there a lot to learn yet. the new software has a lot of good change and more to come and been told good changes will be use for the other machines I think everyone will love this machine for the small offices. I just hope that the salepeople don't place this in a place where this machine will be to low end for the customer. well that today report check back again for more updates Smile

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Day 3 Reply with quote Back to top

Well today we took and saw what it took to remove and rebuild parts ect. The dev unit is very great and easy to change the supply roller out. the fuser is easy to remove and rebuild. drum is easy to remove so is the coronas the transport deck two screws and it out. very impress we also remove the scanner and check it out one person job 45 lb tomorrow we remove one of the ccd and see how to replace it and adj it then the part everyone about going to school FINAL TEST Evil or Very Mad well this look like it going to be a great machine.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First of all if you went to class and got out of it ccd, Then Please let the forum know where you are servicing cause, we need to gear up for new service contracts.

Pay a little more attention to what they are teaching and saying rather than making posts which we already know !

so if your going with charged cupling device I hope you study real hard for the test !!!!

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jeeze, take it easy MR Intern. I think this guy posting his take on the machine and the class is great. Not all of us have been so lucky as to go to one of these classes. Remeber you were at one time a non kip dealer too.
Lighten up on poor Mr brown. Remember, he is in hell right now.....Michigan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He man, Just Telling it like it is.

I just pointed out he wasnt paying attention.

And hey if he has thin skin, thats not my problem.

I just Tell it like it, Love me or Hate me Doesnt matter, always here to voice an opion and shoot from the hip.

Beside's Just Kiddin around man, Boy oh Boy you know I think someone needs a HINNEY and I aint talk the stuff in the green bottle !!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Charlie,
Lucy here,

Its Fall and I got a Football wanna Kick It?

Just Kidding dude ask around, This is the real deal from me ,

But I also am here for support.

Have fun !!!

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Wrong Reply with quote Back to top

I made a error in my report it not CCD it is CIS on the scanner sorry team mates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I thought they sopke english in Tennessee.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

obviously, they can't spell in NY.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like someone left 43% off the spelling out

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Last report Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone I'm a service tech not an English major, Like most tech's I’m not great at the English art form. Well the last day went great. We learn how too adj the Cis it takes a little while if you have to adj them but it will blow your mind how close you can get them line up. The test was 17 questions but an open book and if listen in class you should do well on the test. I don't know what my grade was but I was told I did fine. We were told in school the person that order the First machine would get the first and the second machine gets the second one and so long. The software up grades will be done by replacing a chip. The user code is on a touch screen. When you go into the service mode you can look for a sensor by name and then see if the signal is right. They have made several improvements. When you see how easy it is to work on this machine you will love that too. But after being in school for four days all I have to say is TGIF. Very Happy if you want to ask me anything just PM me. Very Happy

KIP PhD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Oct 17 Class Reply with quote Back to top

Play nice boys. While the Intern may be wound a little too tight and can not spell a little bit, he is smart, hungry, and has balls of steel. That KIP would make him a dealer is a testament to his tenacity, or the desperation of KIP in N.Y.

C.B. your enthusiasm is laudable, but those who post here have a responsibility to be accurate. Take a breath and be sure before posting to save us from this latest thread.

The 3000 is going to be a f*&&^&%$#@! bonanza. Stay sharp, you don't have to give them away.

thom49

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: 3000 release date Reply with quote Back to top

Hey C.B. did you hear of a delivery date for the first 3000's ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: