Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Welcome
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote Back to top

This forum exists so that users, techs, and customers can get the real word on all issues KIP related. If I can help you, I will. Being a former KIP employee, I have a wealth of infomation that I am more than happy to share. The KIP product is the best on the market. Lots of dealers don't fully understand the KIP. I hope to help everyone here. This forum is for the advancement of the worlds best engineering printers. It is not intended to be a slam fest. If a limitation exists, I will say it. In general this is for facts, not "he said, she said" If you know why the competion might be better at some things, say it. It will help us all in the long run.
No bitch sessions please. I will not allow it.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Great Welcome. Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Are you going to add avatars for your users?

Also Great website. Know a thing or 2 about Kip myself, I feel you have also grasped the reality of what the public needs.
I have found they are tired of having the door shut on them when the purchased a n 80000 piece of Kip equipment and cant get the answers because they are either not a dealer or not a "certified Tech" that works for them.

Kuddo's to you !

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks KIPINTERN. I could really really use a KIPWETNURSE though.

Anyway Avatars are up. Knock yourself out.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Disclaimer is perfect Looks great thanks Superman!

Nashdog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's about time someone put KIP in their place. I have been strong armed by them for years, and after canceling my contract to go with another company they all of a sudden wanted to lower my rate to stay competitive......Kick some KIP ass KIPDOCTOR

DevilDawg
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Sections --- Reply with quote Back to top

Great site so far. I'm glad someone has started one for KIP. The dealer site forum is pretty good, however, a lot of "techs" do not have access to it.
Might I suggest that you add separate sections for each model of KIP. This makes it easier to search, ask and provide help on specific models.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lower Contract prices isnt always the case, Its the service that counts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are so right. After "they" give you a lower rate, ask them how they actually intend to service your equipment with no techs, no office, no local resources.

Ask yourself this;
Would you travel to Michigan to look at your next GM car because there was no place locally to see it. Don't forget you will have to drive to Michigan to get your new GM car serviced by an actual GM tech.

Wake up KIPPY.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Kip Service and Satifaction Reply with quote Back to top

The Goal Is bottom line to effectivally service kip equipment which I believe is superior to the rest, And to assist those who lack the assistance of the corporate giants becuse of dealer policies. Its there equipment dont let end users hang out to dry and people that can fix the equipment.

He is on the right track as so are others, If you build it the will come remember that saying !

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right you are. Why are we here anyway? We are here to help support and promote the best plotters in the world. I was lucky enough to actually be a part of the corporate machine that built the KIP dynasty to what it is today. It got to be too much for me to take so I needed to fly. So now I am still helping to promote the KIP line, just by supporting it a little differently. Going back to the car analogy that someone posted, I am now the corner mechanic that opened up shop after many years working for the GM coporate monster. Not better, not worse, just different. I am still helping to keep those old GM cars on the road.
( I really should have been an auto mechanic, I think.)

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad to see a forum for KIP plotters. Kip won't let me on to their forum, I guess the company I work for doesn't rate, even though we are a dealer and I have been trained on the 6000 and the 8000. Can anybody tell me why?

Scott

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you are an authorized dealer, then you must have a password to get on the KIP site. I would check with your service manager or sales manager to see if they have provided you with one. The KIP site is very good. Lots of very good info there. Except for the software downloads section. They software updates don't come out as quickly as they should, especially for the new color scanner.

I was a moderator there in a past life.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a username and password to log into the dealer only part of the Kip web site. The problem is that in the dealer area, under technical information, there is a link to a "dealer forum" When I tried to register, I was told that we did not qualify for the kip dealer forum.

Scott

twilliams
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think what you have started here is going to be another great tool! It always seems that you can learn more from the experience of the tech's in the field, than vagueness of some of the manuals, which have actually gotten better since the old Shacoh manuals. Nonetheless, they can't cover everything, and for all the headbanging we may do on some machines, there is a good possibility someone else has already been through it, and is willing to share the information. Thanks for taking the time to do this site, and for the wealth of information that will grow out of this, to help us be more efficient, when there is a bit of a mind twist.

Bill
intern

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see a site where all Tech's can talk and swap
info on KIP equipment. Also very professional looking
as well. Smile

Thanks Bill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: