Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

New sponsor ads available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: New sponsor ads available Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all, by now you should see that the forum has a slightly different look to it at the top and bottom of every page. I have decided to offer a VERY limited number of sponsor ads to the forum to help offset some of the cost of running this site. If you are interested in one of these "blue box sponsorships", please contact me for details and pricing. In no way is this site going to become swamped with advertisers. For the most part what you see now is all I am looking to do. Just a few top notch providers of products or services that the ever increasing members of this forum may be interested in. Thanks again to all for your continued support. It is all of you that truly make this site what it is now and what it will become.

Steve

james
resident

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I participate in several equipment service forums and recently discovered KeepItPrinting. Kipdoctor has done a great job with not only providing this forum, but also participating and helping others by sharing information he has accumulated.

Thank you Kipdoctor!

In order to offset the costs, some forums accept contributions from the membership. I for one would not hesitate to contribute to help KeepItPrinting alive and well (and backed up).

Perhaps Kipdoctor could post a voluntary contribution request to the membership including a Paypal account to send him the funds. This is a small price to pay for a platform for all of us to share information that can help resolve Kip equipment related issues.

Great job Kipdoctor!!!

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the kind words, James.
I really appreciate all comments good or bad.
I am just trying to help the KIP servicers out there support what I feel is the best product out there.

I know if all we had to rely on was KIP itself we would all be up a particular creek with out any propulsion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: