Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

160 K PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Vick
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: 160 K PM Reply with quote Back to top

Question When replacing the toner supply roller, the manual says to empty developer unit, and not to re-use the toner. Do I need another starter bottle? Can I use a regular toner bottle and empty it into dev unit?

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The start up bottle is standard 3000 toner but in a controlled volum. You can use a toner cartridge to fill it but just dont over fill it.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use 2 toner bottles to refill the 3000 developer. Each toner bottle is 300 grams. A startup bottle is 500 grams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: