Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Service Tech Wanted for New Zealand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Help Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinyminime
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Service Tech Wanted for New Zealand Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for a senior tech with digital installation experience for our National Kip dealership. If you are the right person we will help with immigration issues etc. Please contact me for details.

MarkII
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Job Inquiry Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Tiny,

Is the position still available?

Thanks

dukun kip
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: service tech Reply with quote Back to top

hello tiny im from indonesia and very interesthing ,are the job still available?

agus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Tiny

is position available ?
i'm ex Indonesian KIP technician
i'm already twice training in thailand
i'm so interest working in overseas.
please contact me at [email protected]
or mobile +62 8888 03 07 08
thank you

KIPFIX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Willing to relocate Reply with quote Back to top

17 years experience of al repro equip. Heck I remember fuser belts. Willing to relocate from the states. [email protected]

wadetech
intern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fuser belts....They are still fresh in my mind...let's go back a little futher to the old Blu-Ray 146 which actually used liquid ammonia ( Not Fumes ) in the developer tanks...man, those were the days...glad they have gone with the dinosaurs.

Cheers
WT Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Help Wanted All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: