Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

kip 3000 stacking mod kit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: kip 3000 stacking mod kit. Reply with quote Back to top

does any one have the info for the kip 3000 stacking mod kit or know of a better solution?
thanks
joe

cmwade77
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A simple piece of stiff plastic taped over the little brackets in the back did the trick for us, the plastic was free from being a sample for our 1050C plotter.

joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the response, are you placing the stiff tape over the half circle brackets in the back below the fuser that push the paper away from the machine?i have 5 doing this that i need a solution for.
thanks again
joe

joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the response, are you placing the stiff tape over the half circle brackets in the back below the fuser that push the paper away from the machine?i have 5 doing this that i need a solution for.
thanks again
joe

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joe,

Good luck with this problem. KIP has not supported the crappy stacker that comes on the 3000 even though they know it is a POS. Their fix is to purchase an optional stacker device. Everyone has fought this problem and there are no real fixes for the poorly designed built in stacker. My advice is to call KIP and give them hell about it. Good Luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: