Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

paper specs. - brand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: paper specs. - brand. Reply with quote Back to top

i have a kip 3000 that showes a j01 reloaded the paper many times still shows jam. finally got to go now jams at exit.i have 2 questions.
1. they are using dietzen 20 lb laser bond paper. is this paper good to run thru the kip?
2. when thy print some docs, it states on the doc - the feature you have selected requires the network printing option please contact your kip dealer to purchase. this is on the doc many times lead to trail. ant ideas?
thanks for any help
joe

GHOST
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: PAPER Reply with quote Back to top

20 LBS PAPER SHOULD WORK FINE
OTHER PROBLEM IS CUSTOMER POSSIBLE DONT HAVE PDF OPTION OR ONLINE OPTION..
HOPE THIS WILL HELP

joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: paper type Reply with quote Back to top

the 20 lb doesn t bother me its that its laser bond not just bond paper.
joe

phan6622
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe laser bond is regular bond.. I have neard no problems witht he diezgen product... The other problem you have is that the printing keycode is not entered... You can purchase the 3000 as a standalone copier... If you purchased it as a plotter or a scanner, or both, youneed to enter that keycode in the touchscreen to activate those options. To get the keycode, you need to got to kipkeycodes.com and have ready the serial number, dealer number, and an authorized email address... Or call the dealer you got it through.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: