Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP Response to Posts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Kip Reply with quote Back to top

JOJO,

Just curious actually how many NEW Generation Kips do you actually have out there ? Seems Like with your vast knowledge on kip you maybe a source for others to reach out too! Curious on how many 8's you have .
I bet you have more NON kip boxes out there but yet you put post's on this kip forum?

jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I post here because I was invited. We do have more non KIp boxes, especially since we are an imaging service company that does printers, plotters, copiers, micrographics, fax machines and MFC's. Actually we have over 2000 small format laser printers alone with a handfull of those being the 135 copy a minute Xerox DT135's. So what your saying is that since my experience is so diverse I shouldn't post here? We have 3 8000's 2 on contract and we have 11 of the 9810's or Xerox 8855's. That will hopefully go to the 8000's. My point is that I have been servicing wide format and engineering copiers since 1969, actually longer than KIP has been exporting machines to he U.S. I sometimes see thing differently than most. But I have been servicing KIP since the label had Shacoh on it and actually we still have a few with that label on it. So to answer your question I post here because I have over 35 years experience working on plain paper wide format machines. How many years do you have invested?

Desertdog
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Come on guys, I thought this thread was about Kip's response, or non response, to the 2000/6000 developer roller issue. Let's not turn it into a pissing contest to see who knows the most.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. We are all here for the same reason. Play nice or I will take my toys and go home. Never take yourself too seriously.

And kipintern, don't be so quick to judge. You hothead, you. JK.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No worries mate !!! I will cool mother hen !!! HAHAHA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: