Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

ERRA/SRA SHOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: ERRA/SRA SHOW Reply with quote Back to top

If any of you will be attending the show,

myself and some of my staff will be there from tues til sat.

you got a question, We can help,

looking for some great numbers on toner, paper, parts, we can help.

wanna just shoot the shit We are there.

wanna grab a HINIE as the doc say's we can get the nice cold ones in a bottle or the 2 leged typed whatever floats your boat!

Just Holla, no need for me to tell ya how to reach me, you want us you will certianly find us, and especially me!

Enjoy and love to hear from you all !!!

JD Sal !!!

WWW.JUSTDIGITAL2.COM
WWW.JDPLANROOM.COM
WWW.TONERTOPIA.ORG
WWW.TONERSOPRANO.COM

WWW.AMERICANITALIANCLUB.COM

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Show Reply with quote Back to top

Gentlenmen & Ladies, and the Doc too!!!!

The Show In louisville was excellent, Kudo's to the Educational Directors, all extremely imformative . The food at the Show that was provided was great as well. The Trade Day Event Was the Bomb, Churchill Downs, Gambling, Drinks, and Food that was amazing, right on the finish Line!

The trade show exhibits, just as the others, but not to shabby either.

And the Charity Auction Was a Blast.

I want extend my compliments to The SRA and The ERRA for a wonderful Joint Convention !

Now Having Said that,

What the Hell NorthEast, If you are a small repro house, a large one, a Small independent service company, or a large one, a vendor, or someone that may post here for information, and or try to sell something.
I would love to get you on board the ERRA as a member, We need need active strong members to make our region tops ! Remember place's Like Boston, New York City, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore.

Arent these some of the largest Cities in the country in a dense area, So why is our membership represent Rhode Island !!!

The Dues are nominal but the Networking and support from the organization is Priceless!!
So if anyone wants information, contact me ASAP, because I may be contacting You.

I am A member, I sit on the Board, You all Know me, I would waste my valuable time, if it wasnt a worthy organization, I also Am a member of the CRA, and will be Joining the SRA as well, all fine organizations, So if you read this and you are in those regions, step and join, I can assist you in direction on those organizations as well !!!

Thanks and Doc I expect your Check First to set an example here in the East, whats a few less lap dances between friends !!!

WWW.JUSTDIGITAL2.COM
WWW.JDPLANROOM.COM
WWW.TONERTOPIA.ORG
WWW.TONERSOPRANO.COM

WWW.AMERICANITALIANCLUB.COM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: