Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Paper Jam 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Paper Jam 1 Reply with quote Back to top

We sold a new kip 3000 last week and the saleman deliver more paper to them yesterday because they ran out. He call me and say the machine would not take the new roll kept giving him a Jam 1. (and like all saleman he want me to drop everything and rush right over.) After I got though reading my email and checking the posting here on keep it printing I drove over there. He was right it keep giving paper jam 1. I check to make sure the drawer gears was mating with the machine. that all was turning after spending a few minutes troubling shooting I then swap the front 36 roll for the back 24 roll still same. then I had a brainstorm, I left both rolls unloaded, no jam. then I loaded the 24 no jam, then I loaded the 36. jam 1. Up on checking to see why I found the paper spool loaded gear side right. I ask the saleman how long have you been doing this. His answer was the customer loaded the maching while he brough in the paper. My answer was Who trained them. Rolling Eyes

Need a smile ask to see my grandkids Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: