Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Background in the middle of the copy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Background in the middle of the copy Reply with quote Back to top

Have you seen that ? only in the middle of the copy i have background, i ajust the block B mode 4-09 . By default i have 10 value, but if i put to 7 i have less background and when i put to 6 i have blank in the middle. Very Bizzard do you have any Idee ?

Thanks very much for you help

Pat Smile

Neil Johnston
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this on network prints? or copies only?

Had an issue on a 3000 with the LED head once. Open up the machine and inspect he LED connections. Unplug the ribbon cables and reseat them. Clip any and all zip ties leading to the LED head. Clip all zip ties leaded up to the LED from the DC Controller.

Post your final solution please.

techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally my problem is connections from the I/F board and the LED print head, I disconnect and replug and is ok .
Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: