Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Beware, the KIP Nazi is alive and well
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It does not matter if I was there or not. It should not matter to anyone here.

The only people that should be concerned are the ones that are DIRECTLY involved with this.

Speculating on a web forum is just plain gossip. That is it!!!!

If you want to know what happened, call the KIP office in Irvine; call the dealer who's tech was asked not to be in the class...oops, I meant to say "forcibly removed". (That is a funny thought to see a person dragged out of an office by their hair, kicking and screaming with the cops involved...what an exaggeration!)

Or...you can pass me a note during 4th period.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is exactly what I thought was going on. A misunderstanding at best, rumors at worst. I still say it was a bad PR thing to do on K mart's part. I also knew that in no way would they ever do something that the word forcably infers. Fact is I think K mart needs to watch themselves a little more closely seeing that there is now an independant forum where people will call them to the carpet. I think this is a good thing. A little self policing can be very humbling. Something that was always lacking in FH.

All in all every company has problems. For the most part I will say that K mart may not be perfect, but it could be worse. Trust me.

Oh, as for you 007. Not in my back yard!

Thanks to the fine people on these boards for clearing this up.

Let's move on.

How about those Sox?

Tech
intern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been in class in Irvine about 2 years ago. Great guys!!!!!! I call tech support in Irvine. Great support!!!!!!! Had Irvine guys out to my location. Taught me alot at my site!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE IRVINE OFFICE AND GET TREATED WELL BY THEM, ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forcibly removed??? I wasn't there but I find that hard to believe.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, three years since the last post. I thought this was dead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Stories All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: