Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

New Install printing partial copies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Vick
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: New Install printing partial copies Reply with quote Back to top

When copying an aerial photo, the KIP prints one quarter of the image. The complete image is shown on the interface. When trying line copy, it prints about half the image. Any advice will be appreciated. Regular blue prints copy fine.

Zoey
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try doing a print from the configuration menu in the touchscreen software. Print the one that is 60" long. If it is losing the image towards the end, let me know. I have an update I got from KIP I can email you. That fixed the problem we were having.

Don Vick
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Thanks Zoey Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. I spoke with KIP help and did as you mentioned. It didn't print the complete image. So I'm downloading the new patch...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: